The second Vibroplex model had separate dot and dash levers, and is called the “Double Lever”, “Dual Lever” or “Twin Lever.” Production of the Double Lever began in 1907, when Horace G. Martin was in Norcross, Georgia. The Double Lever was available until about 1926, although very few were probably sold after about 1920.
There are three main variations of the Double Lever. Norcross Double Levers have a “half frame” design. Later models have a squared-off full frame, and still later models have a rounded full-frame design with the inside cut out in a cloverleaf design.